VEC Club Collective
Victoria Information Systems and Data Analytics (VISDA)
- VISDA is a new Information Systems and Data Analytics society designed to help provide students with unique opportunities to expand their knowledge and skills, help form connections with alumni and employers, improve graduate prospects, and assist in preparing to enter the industry.
- We will promote internship and graduate opportunities, facilitate speaker events, DATA & INFO workshops and Case Competitions. Please register here.
- Email: [email protected]
Victoria Security Club (VSEC)
- The Victoria Security Club is here to bring you a place for students to hangout and work together on exploring the world of security. They plan to run a number of workshops, Capture the Flags (CTF’s), industry events, and bring our students to national competitions. Even if you’ve never done anything like this, they’d love to see new faces!
Google Student Developer Club (GDSC)
- The Google Development Student Club is a worldwide program which is establishing peer-to-peer learning environments at universities around the globe. They will be bringing a mix of events for you to explore new technologies (like Android and Firebase) as well as meet other students with whom you can collaborate and share ideas. Practice sessions for coding competitions are also in the works, so keep an eye out for those!
Victoria Robotics and Mechatronics (VRAM)
- Victoria Robotics and Mechatronics is busy planning for when we are safe to run in person events. These events will include workshops to teach students how to model, program and polish robots to prepare for competitions such as VEXU. Targeting both beginners and experts, it’ll be a great time to try out the intersection of hardware and software.